Enjoy income and a uniquely Australian lifestyle with ‘Top End’ supermarket & general store
- Operating from the town of Palmerston which is the second fastest growing area in Australia, and just outside the multicultural city of Darwin, this business is a one-of a- kind opportunity to experience everything the Northern Territory has to offer while generating income from a highly successful supermarket/general store.
- Situated 20 minutes from Darwin the store is positioned in a major residential growth area and has become a key supplier to a large repeat client base of local residents and workers.
- Established in 1983, the various products and services offered by the store include: Supermarket – wide selection of groceries and essential items, Takeaway – much loved menu of hot & cold takeaway food, Bottleshop – Beer, Wine & Spirits, Plus a range of other products from cigarettes through to phone and power cards
- For its bottleshop and supermarket operation the store is a member of two independent buying groups – maximising its profitability through the groups’ buying power plus local advertising and marketing.
- With limited competition in the immediate area the business has become a regular daily stopping point for local residents as well as workers travelling to and from the region. Its large repeat clientele sees the store generating an impressive $7 million in annual turnover.
- On the back of significant infrastructure and mining projects planned for the area, the surrounding region is set to enjoy sustained economic and population growth. Already a key service provider to the local community the store is well placed to capitalise and build on its impressive track record.
- Situated in Australia’s ‘Top End’, locally you can expect to enjoy a lifestyle unlike any other in the country. With its proximity to Darwin the local area offers easy access to first-class health and educational facilities, as well as the city’s various retail and entertainment precincts. Add to that a natural beauty ranging from the abundant life of its coastline through to the rich arid beauty of the Outback, and you’ll soon understand why the ‘Top End’ is one of Australia’s most iconic destinations.
Asking price: $3.3 Million + SAV
$3.3 Million + SAV
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 262 times.