Two-street surf, skate & streetwear opportunity in lifestyle Hunter Valley
- These two stores offer an ideal opportunity to purchase a thriving regional business built on a well-developed client base, while at the same time embracing a lifestyle that mixes the best of country, city and coast.
- The stores are located in two regional towns of the renowned Hunter Valley situated approximately 25 minutes’ drive apart.
- Operating for three and five years, the stores sell a comprehensive range of leading brand surf, skate & street apparel and accessories. With limited comparable competition and holding numerous exclusive product lines the stores have developed a large repeat clientele drawing on a wider catchment of the Hunter Valley region.
- Both stores feature ideal locations within their respective towns with onepositioned on a busy thoroughfare with excellent exposure to passing foot and street traffic, and the other in a busy shopping centre, on a main highway, adjacent to a popular skate park.
- The Hunter Valley continues to boast a strong regional economy which the stores are ideally placed to benefit from. Mining and the region’s other industries, including tourism and the wineries, ensure there are plenty of young workers with disposable income as well as more and more families moving to the area. Already positioned as the leading speciality retailers in the region this multi-store opportunity with continue to generate solid income and growth prospects for the future.
- The Hunter Valley region is renowned throughout Australia for its superb wineries and world-class restaurants. Make the most of its mild climate and fresh air and enjoy a round of golf or a stroll through one of several National Parks. The coastline and picturesque beaches of Newcastle are only a short drive while the sight and sounds of Sydney are only a couple of hours away.
ASKING PRICE: $580,000
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Hunter Region (Newcastle, New South Wales|Newcastle), New South Wales, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 295 times.