Ocean meets Outback with Popular Regional W.A. Tavern
- Located in a thriving regional town on W.A coast two hours north of Perth, this long standing tavern has become a popular socialising point for the local community as well as attracting a large number of tourists drawn to the region every year.
- Established 27years ago, facilities at the tavern include: Main Bar, Sports Bar with TAB, Bistro & Dining Room, Beergarden, Bottle Shop Drive Thru
- Situated on a 5,700sqm block, the tavern features ocean views and continues to benefit from a recent refurbishment, offering customers a friendly welcoming atmosphere in a modern comfortable setting.
- With minimal competition in the town, the tavern is one of the local community’s principal socialising and dining hubs. While locals provide a steady repeat revenue base for the tavern, it also greatly benefits from the large number of tourists and day-trippers from Perth travelling to the nearby Pinnacles – a unique limestone formation in the Nambung National Park.
- The combination of both local and tourism trade sees the business generating significant turnover and income. An ideal family business, the ample vacant space on the site offers a wide range of opportunities to expand the tavern moving forward or add other services such as accommodation.
- Rural Australia is renowned for its hospitality and friendly communities and the local town is no exception. You’ll enjoy a relaxed regional lifestyle and fabulous climate the likes of which you’re unlikely to find anywhere else in the world.
- On top of it all, you’ll be living in one of the most distinctive and naturally beautiful regions of Australia. The vast red desert of the outback, spectacular pristine beaches, and the picture perfect Indian Ocean – it’s all there for you to enjoy.
Asking price: $2.9 Million WIWO
$2.9 Million WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Western Australia, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 264 times.