Successful bakery located in a flourishing township on the central tablelands of NSW.
- Started by a husband and wife team in 2003, this well-known bakery is located in the heart of a medium sized, flourishing township on the Central Tablelands of New South Wales.
- Employing up to 8 staff, the business turns over approximately $400,000 annually.
- The baker behind this business has built up a reputation for selling authentic, freshly baked goods from scratch. Located on a busy tourist trail, the business sells to both locals and tourists a wide range of cakes, pies and pastries, fresh breads and rolls, plus made to order sandwiches.
- The shop has an attractive open plan design, so customers can see and appreciate the workings of the well-maintained bakery. Located on the main street, with plenty of parking and surrounded by other food outlets, the bakery currently trades six days a week.
- Approximately 75% of the income derived from retail sales. The remaining sales are to wholesale clients that include local sporting clubs, two supermarkets, a garage, several factory canteens, and a school, plus catering for the local council. The township owes much of its prosperity and high employment to the many industries that connect to the forestry industry of the region. There are local timber mills, a floorboard factory, a glue factory and other timber related industries.
- The township has a population of 3,000 however there are 6,500 people in total in the region. The family have made a good living from the business and have put through four apprentices, including their son.
- The current owners choose not to open on Sundays, however with plenty of weekend tourists; this could be a realistic strategy to grow the business. Trading at night is also an untapped market; with big ovens, the bakery is capable of serving pizzas and other hot foods at night.
- Located in a prosperous township, there are three schools and all the facilities to make a comfortable, semi-rural life. Within a short drive from the popular Blue Mountains and three hours from Sydney, both the city and country can be enjoyed.
Asking price:$275,000 + SAV
$275,000 + SAV
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Central Tablelands, New South Wales, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 207 times.