Unique & patented building solution business with major potential
- This specialised construction-related company has grown 50% per year in the three years of operating. The business currently turns over $1.6 million annually by selling their recently developed, engineer-certified and patented foundation and building solutions.
- The company’s unique products have captured the Australian building market with its ingenious, time saving and superior stumping system that outperforms all competition. The products are currently made in China in four factories to the exacting Australian standards and are certified to all relevant Australian building codes.
- Specifically, these recently patented products are the best building stump systems in the market. The engineer certified system ensures building foundations are set correctly in a simple and easy manner that out performs all previous systems.
- These products are marketed to builders of new and renovated houses, as well as relocatable and demountable buildings. These products and systems are relevant for any building that relies on secure foundations.
- One of the clear assets of these products is they do not rely on any one segment of the market. New housing, renovated housing, industries that rely on demountable and relocatable building as well as the huge wholesale market of hardware stores are all relevant markets for these ingenious products.
- The products have been marketed on television and radio, and the feedback on the products has been overwhelmingly positive. This is reflected in the high percentage of repeat customers, currently running at approximately 50%.
- This established business would suit anyone as the development of the systems and all relevant patents are registered. All the financial books are available for the new owners and the business is now poised to go to the next level, including growing to stage where the business is franchised and potentially marketed internationally.
- The business is currently located in South-East Queensland, just over an hour from Brisbane, but could ultimately be relocated anywhere in Australia. The current owners have expressed an interest in staying on for an agreed handover period to ensure the ongoing success of the business.
Asking price: $3.9 Million WIWO
$3.9 Million WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 188 times.