Established and growing transport business located in South East Queensland
- Established almost 11 years, this family owned and operated business is being offered for sale for the first time. It has a reputation second to none for reliability and honesty and is recognised in the industry as a thoroughly professional operation.
- The business commenced with the husband and wife team working from home, with one truck and a utility truck. Today, the family concern owns 10 vehicles. As well, the business has a bank of loyal sub-contractors that work with their own vehicles.
- Currently located in a position that allows for easy access to the major arterial roads of South East Queensland.
- Over the years it has evolved into a well-respected transport/courier company throughout South East Queensland incorporating Sunshine Coast, and Wide Bay areas, providing a highly professional service.
- Repeat customers represent a healthy 55-60% of customers, with two major clients totalling a combined $850,000 annually, with approximately 90% of clients on account basis. A large proportion of deliveries are building products, with construction a huge growth industry in South East Queensland.
- The 110 square metre leased warehouse has been recently systemised and is easy to run by the husband and wife team and one forklift driver. There is also a full time and part time driver on staff, plus a variable number of loyal, sub contracted drivers.
- The business has experienced continuous growth due to repeat and referral business from existing clients. The support from existing customers also minimises the need for expensive marketing programs. Proudly local, the business understands the importance of customer service.
- This business has provided the current owners a good lifestyle and are now ready to retire, handing over a solid, established business with realistic room to grow. Based in South East Queensland, close to Brisbane new owners could call anywhere home in this sunny, attractive part of Australia and enjoy the many benefits of the region.
Asking price: $1.25 Million WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
This Ad has been viewed 326 times.