Grand Victorian Property Operating as a Bed & Breakfast, Winery and Function Centre
- An extraordinary opportunity for the discerning buyer to invest for business and pleasure is presented in this grand property sale. Currently operating as a Bed & Breakfast concern, function centre and winery, this is one of the finest commercial properties to be sold in the famed ‘spa capital’ tourist hotspot of Victoria, yet only 90 minutes from Melbourne.
- Purchased by the current owners in 2005, the property has been greatly improved to currently boast a total of 38 working acres of accommodation, vineyards and olive groves nestled in magnificent surroundings, with grand proportions of scale and a wide array of luxury attributes.
- The property currently operates on a part-time basis as a Bed & Breakfast concern, with a large-scale, 35-metre long underground cellar, café, a glamorous function room and a state of the art, commercial kitchen.
- The stunning homestead comprises of more than 60 square metres with four large bedrooms. The accommodation business is currently occupying three of the large bedrooms that potentially accommodate up to eight people in various configurations. Each spacious bedroom has its own ensuite and robe area with all rooms elegantly decorated in keeping with the overall stately style of the property.
- The grounds are beautifully manicured, set in one of Australia’s most famous garden regions. The property includes more than 2100 vines (half pinot noir and half chardonnay), more than 200 olive trees that have been harvested since 2007 for table oil, a helipad and a spring-fed lake that is stocked for the recreational angler.
- The vineyard is currently reaping more than three and a half tonnes of wine that is being sold both on a retail basis through the cellar door and direct to wholesale clients. The income streams of the business can be currently be broken down to accommodation representing 26% of income, wine sales (retail) 41%, café 16%, functions 7% with the remainder derived from wholesale wine sales.
- The current owners are at retirement age and only work the business two days a week, regularly declining bookings and lucrative functions and leaving a huge potential for growth. By operating seven days a week, and hosting regular functions including weddings, represents realistic growth. There are also approved plans and permits for a further six self-contained cottages to operate on the property.
- The business is located in the heart of the Spa Country of Victoria, a region that is a hugely popular destination for relaxing short breaks for the neighbouring city dwellers, offering scenic countryside, lakes and forests, fishing and Australia's largest concentration of natural mineral springs. Less than 90 minutes from the property is Melbourne with all the city conveniences of one of Australia’s most stylish and cultured cities.
Asking Price: $2,250,000.00 Including Freehold & SAV
$2,250,000.00 Including Freehold & SAV
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
This Ad has been viewed 259 times.