One-Stop Shop Selling Parts to the Lucrative Crushing & Mining Industry.
- This unique business started just over four years ago supplying equipment and spare parts to the crushing and mining industry, Australia-wide. Selling most major brands of relevant parts and equipment for a lucrative market, the business is now turning over just under $3 million annually.
- The target market is predominant mining and quarrying, recycling and contractors. The unique selling point of the business is the ability to stock and supply most major brands for the crushing and mining industry, previously a ‘missing link’ in the supply chain for this lucrative market.
- This concern started with small amount of stock, and has built up the business by building a considerable database of both suppliers and buyers from scratch. The business markets through a professional website, direct marketing, advertising in relevant magazines and representation at trade shows, leading to an established and enviable reputation in an exacting industry.
- The business currently employs five staff, including the two owners and is currently on track to hire one other staff member - an indication of the current growth. The business is now primed for further growth by extending the product range and by expanding the business into other areas, such as earth moving, mining recyclers and contracting.
- Set in an industrial estate less than an hour from a major city, the business is based in a 450 square metre warehouse with an office space of 30 square metres. The business is not tied to this location and could be relocated anywhere in Australia, however there are many advantages as it is currently close to the airport, a major east west highway.
- The asking price includes the established goodwill, all contacts, the relocatable office, all plant and equipment, plus stock at valuation. This business has hit on a very unique formula, sourcing and selling most brands of spare parts ‘under one roof’ - directly to an extremely profitable industry.
- The current owners are open to an agreed handover period to ensure the ongoing success of this highly successful concern.
Asking price: $2.5 Million + SAV
$2.5 Million + SAV
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
This Ad has been viewed 314 times.