Dynamic and Successful IT Reseller Based in Sydney CBD
- Prominently based in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, this leading technology solutions business has been successfully reselling, maintaining and managing IT solutions to large enterprises and government departments since 1995.
- Renowned for their reliability, flexibility and can-do attitude, the business has been steadily growing under the current ownership since 2005. Combined with a bank of highly valuable contacts and a solid business model and reputation, the business currently turns over $9.5 million annually.
- With three staff plus the owner, the business imports and distributes a range of IT solutions for a myriad of applications. By adhering to the time-proven business model of putting the customer first and leveraging strategic, valuable relationships, the business has secured contacts at the highest levels of government and business.
- The business purchases from a range of world-leading IT vendors and has formed excellent relationships and partnership levels. By securing outstanding trading terms and credit lines, the business is ideally positioned to negotiate large transactions with generous margins.
- The business is based on a successful global model, with regular conferences in the US and in Asia. Backed by the market-leading suppliers, the current owner and the team of three loyal and experienced staff have established itself as a dominant presence in the Australian market.
- From a well-positioned city office, the business services blue chip corporations to dynamic companies and large government departments. While there is competition, the business has forged substantial market share by providing an excellent customer experience. Two recent examples include the sale of 100 servers to a federal government department. Another recent transaction was the resale of software from India to an Australian client for $1.5 million.
- Included in the asking price is the goodwill of the company plus the assets of the business, estimated at $20,000. The loyal and highly experienced staffs are also an asset with one long-term staff member accruing more than 15 years in the company. The current owner has expressed availability for a flexible handover period, for introductions and to consult to ensure the ongoing success of the business.
- While direct experience in IT would be an asset, anyone with the comprehension of standard business models would be capable of managing and owning this business. The current owner did not specialise in IT when he purchased the company, but has found that the company operates by the same basic principles as most successful businesses.
- Ideally this concern would suit an entrepreneur that would enjoy the benefits of growing an already firmly established concern in the heart of Australia’s premier city, Sydney. Relating with people and regular travel, both overseas and within Australia would be an attractive part of the lifestyle for the new owner of this business.
Asking price: $3.95 Million WIWO
$3.95 Million WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia