B & B Business in the Mountain Region in South-East Queensland.
- Business ideally located in popular Tourist area.
- Established 30 years ago, the current owners have been operating this beautiful purpose-built B&B establishment for over five years.
- After making many improvements, the business has grown more than threefold in that duration.
- A romantic retro-style Queenslander B&B set in the stunning mountain region inland from the Gold Coast, both the property and setting are ideal.
- The Gold Coast and Brisbane Airport are each an hour’s drive with Surfers Paradise an easy 35 minutes, as is the sophisticated shopping precinct of Robina.
- The location of this business is idyllic, set along a retail and tourist stretch of a mountain region famed for its natural beauty and birdlife. The region is popular year-round as a tourist and wedding destination that is romantic in winter and a welcome respite in the hot summer months. The semi–retired owners have happily operated the business on a part-time basis turning over $100,000 per year.
- Included in the asking price are all furniture, fittings and fixtures, with a detailed inventory that can be supplied on request. The business is effectively promoted online, with the premises and the books meticulously maintained.
Asking price: $1,050,000.00 Freehold Inclusive
$1,050,000.00 Freehold Inclusive
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 206 times.