Market Leading Designer and Manufacturer of Pharmaceutical Packaging
- Operating as a family concern for 53 years, this specialised business designs and the business has grown to the position that it is currently turning over approximately $1.6 million a year.
- The business is based in Sydney in the South-West of Sydney near a major motorway. The customer base for this business is Australia-wide, though predominantly the majority of clients are based on the east coast of Australia.
- The nature of the industry dictates that as new pharmaceutical products are released into the market, new packaging must be designed and produced. Responding to a seasonal industry, the business currently employs a staff of ten, two of which are full-time with the remaining eight employed on a casual basis, as required.
- This unique business trades with virtually no competition, and does work for world-leading pharmaceutical companies such as Merck Sharp & Dohme, Aspen. With firmly established clients in all the major pharmaceutical companies, no marketing has been undertaken.
- By providing a product that is unique, this business has generated all its work by word-of-mouth, though there is room for growth, as the current owner has indicated.
- The business could realistically be grown by actively pursuing work throughout Australia and by marketing and promoting the business. Currently working on a full time basis in the business and by combining profit and an annual wage, the owner currently makes over $200,000 per annum.
- Included in the asking price are all contacts, machinery, software, and all relevant documentation including ten year’s of drawings that are on file. The 120 square metre office and 950 square metre factory is optional on a freehold basis; alternatively the lease can be continued at the current rate. In summery, all the systems are in place to make this concern a walk in walk out sale.
- Ideally the business would suit new owners with engineering or manufacturing backgrounds. The current owner is selling due to health reasons, he has however expressed a willingness to stay on for a limited period of time to assist the new owners to ensure the ongoing success of this unique business.
ASKING PRICE: $600,000.00
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia