Riverina NSW take Away café for sale.New Listing.
- Located in the heart of the city in the majestic Riverina region.
- This takeaway shop has been operating for over 60 years.
- Has become a local landmark and focal point for the surrounding community and residents.
- Renowned for its hot food, confectionery, specialty treats and atmosphere, the takeaway is perfectly positioned.
- Bordering multiple schools,the store has become a regular daily stopping point for school children,local residents and workers.
- Well capitalising on the annual Griffith wine festival,Murrumbidgee Field days (at the adjacent showgrounds) and other significant events that draw tourists to this vibrant city each year.
- For over six decades the business has been producing solid turnover and income – now it’s your turn to benefit.
- The regional city and local lifestyle is an ideal fit for anyone migrating to Australia.
- With its strong local economy,the city and region in which the business is based has long been one of the Riverina’s most popular destinations to live,work,invest and play.
- Griffith has a diverse multi-cultural community and situated in the heart of the Murrumbidgee Irrigation Area and is considered the Major food bowl of New South Wales, producing rice, wine, vegetables, cereals and walnuts just to mention a few.
- No matter where you are from, you’ll quickly feel at home.
Asking $ 550,000 +SAV.
$550,000 + SAV
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Riverina, New South Wales, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 300 times.