- The Business.
- This excellent business was established in 2011 and is accredited as one of the best of its type around.
- Specialising in Home Aged Care for the ageing population ensures future growth and unlimited potential.
- Providing service in private homes, assisted living communities, hospitals and rehabilitation centres.
- Highly-qualified and trained caregivers are ready to help the clients with a variety of daily activities.
- Offering the perfect solution for seniors and others in need who aren’t yet ready to leave their home for an institutional setting, but because of illness or chronic conditions need support to remain at home.
- This service provider service in private homes, assisted living communities, hospitals and rehabilitation centres.
- Personalized and affordable services are available 7 days a week and can range from an hour a day to 24/7 care.
- All licenses are in place, training dvd’s , policy and procedures all in place for new purchaser.
- Business systems in place to allow you to work from anywhere, via phone and iPad.
- Services Offered.
- Housekeeping, personal care, medication reminders, bathing or showering assistance, personal grooming and dressing assistance.
- Prepare dinner, bedtime preparation, bathroom assistance, securing the property overnight care, prepare breakfast.
- Companionship, conversation, read together, games and puzzles, arts and crafts, cook together, pet care, mend clothes, answer the phone, read mail, errands & transportation,
- There is growing demand for health care services that are available to the public in their own homes. The reasons have to do with tradition, with technology, and with cost effectiveness.
- Home care is the oldest form of healthcare – and it is also the “newest.”
- Modern technology has developed to the point where many services that are available in the hospital can be provided at home.
- There is significant evidence that it is less costly than other forms of care, and that it is the most satisfying form of health care available to the Australian public.
- It is an idea whose time has come.
- It is delivered at home.
- There are such positive feelings that all of us associate with being home. When we are not feeling well, most of us ask to go home. When we are feeling well, we enjoy the sanctity of our residences and the joy of being with our loved ones.
- Benefits of this Business
- Home care keeps families together.
- Home care serves to keep the elderly independent.
- Home care prevents or postpones institutionalisation.
- Home care promotes healing.
- Home care allows a maximum amount of freedom for the individual.
- Home care is personalised care
- Home care reduces stress.
- Home care is one of the most effective forms of health care.
- Home care is an efficient form of health care.
- Home care is given by special people
- Home care is, in many cases, less expensive than other forms of care.
- Home care extends life.
- Home care is the preferred form of care, even for individuals who are terminally ill.
Asking only $125,000
Genuine reason for sale.
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 590 times.