Tropical Fish and Coral Lease export Business.Great Barrier Reef.SOLD.
- Computer programs & office equipment.
- Approximately 100 local and export customer.
- Export permits up to date.
- 54 m2 of coral holding tanks.
- 14.4 m2 of fish holding tanks.
- 2 x 3 meter live rock tanks.
- Total of 30,000 litre of saltwater.
- 13,000 litre storage tank.
- 3.000 litre water trailer.
- All packaging equipment including packaging stock for the domestic and export markets.
- Fully trained staff for the care of the corals and packing procedures
- Total price for the above $1,000,000.00 plus SAV
- In addition to the above availability of a further 22 ton of coral quota with licenses.
- All log books dive sites with Gps markers and all procedures.
- Knowledge on where and how to collect corals will be supplied to the purchaser for a period of 3 months.
- or until the purchaser is capable of running the business and collecting corals.
- Total price for the above $1,375,000.00
- In addition to the above Dive boat set up with hookah dive system, lift winch, large anchor winch, and trailer.
- Total for the above $165,000.00 In addition to the above Toyota Landcruiser Ute set up for towing large boats and water trailers.
- Total price for the above $60,000.00
- Total price of all the above $2,600,000.00 1,400 m2 of land with 1 x 5 bedroom + 1 WC low set home + 1 x 3 bedroom + 2 WC high set home with office + large storage area underneath + 1 x 250 m2 shed + 1 x 36 m2 shed, these 2 properties are available for leasehold or freehold.
- Leasehold $45,455.00 per annum plus gst or Freehold purchase of the 2 properties @ $1,000,000.00
Total of all the above including freehold $3,600,000.00 WIWO
$3.6 million WIWO includes Freehold
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Whitsunday, Queensland, Australia