Hardware and rural suppies business Southern NSW.SOLD.
- Products sold include,gas,hardware,engineering,sporting,fishing,camping and leisure goods.
- Farming,household /automotive paints.
- V-belt /power transmissions.
- Servicing local residents,farms,tradesman,home handyman,and local shire councils.
- Government departments,small and large businesses.
- Major suppliers and distributor network in place to ensure ongoing supply of products and future discounts.
- This region is preparing for bumper crops of rice and wheat like never before.
- Huge opportunity(s) for future growth in sales revenue,currently exceeding $1.5M eg.
- Hydraulics,Road shows trade shows,joint ventures,salesman on the road building relationships.
- Current owners wishing to retire and will provide thorough training program and ongoing assistance/consulting.
- Vendor will ensure a successful transition program, working with the new owner to continue the long standing supplier network chain that has taken years to build.
- Flexibility in sale offering such as discounted rent, and/or attractive building sale,or lease,over time.
- Opportunity of a lifetime, DON’T MISS OUT
- Plant and equipment approx. $100k. SAV approx. $800k Freehold $800k (optional)
Asking $800k for the business includes Plant plus $800k for stock and optional freehold @$800,000.
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Riverina, New South Wales, Australia