Civil engineering company.Sydney based.New Listing.
- Est since 1994.Operating in the related fields of civil engineering, excavations, pipe laying, road works.Being Sydney Based and working for both public and private sector clients in Sydney Metro and New South Wales centres including Sydney Water,RTA, Sydney Airport and various Councils.
- Sub-divisions and plant hire.Water and sewer reticulation, road ,storm water drainage and car parks. The Team comprises Contracts Managers, Commercial Managers, Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Safety Professionals, Foremen, Site engineers, Machine Operators and General Labourers.Provides civil engineering, and pipeline work heavy plant hire services.Has traded profitably since inception.100% owned by the Directors.
- Committed heavily to management and OHS processes to differentiate itself from other similar size contractors.
- Turnover is approx $3M and has been stable for the last few years.
- Approximately $1M of modern well maintained plant.No debt in the business.In any year the largest customer typically accounts for around 50% of revenues, but the identity of the largest customer changes from year to year.
- All work is infrastructure related.Always compliant with ATO regulations and all taxes are up to date using a MYOB system.
- Insurances are current with a $20M Public Liability policy.Has operated since 1994 but since 1999 under the Civil Contractors Federation Integrated Management System.
- Occupational Health and Safety,AS 4801 Environmental Management ISO 14001,Quality Management, ISO 9001 2000.
- This Contractor Management Systems Program is based on a widely accepted Code of Management (the Civil Construction Management Code) for the Civil Construction Industry. The Code meets the Systems Certification requirement of key industry client groups.
- As an accredited company operating under the IMS System, the following processes are followed on a daily basis throughout the company and comprise the following.
- 1.Stakeholder Committee
- 2.Civil Construction Management Code
- 3.CCF-IMS, CCF-SCMS
- 4.The Audit Process
- 5.Certificate of Contractors Certification
- 6.Audit Review Process
- 7.Benefits of CCF Systems Certification
- 8.Continuous Program Review,Importantly,this great business has undergone nine annual third party review audits and certification renewal. As recently as May 2011 it was assessed and recertified as follows .Scope of Works :W1,W2, S1,S2, G1, D1, E1, PH1 Code of Description . Water Disposal, Sewer Reticulation and renewal, Gas,Reticulation, Stormwater and Outfall Drainage, Earthworks
- Plant Hire.Reluctantly due to Family reasons wishes to sell the business as a going concern to either a Business Migration person , another similar contract or a merger with a similar business under acquisition.
- This is a Real opportunity to take advantage an established, quality professionally run Civil Engineering operation business.
- Willing to stay on for a period of transition for suitable new owner.
Asking for an investment of $2.85 million plus an optional freehold office for $400,000.
over $3m to $15m
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia