Tips For Business Sellers 2017.
Tip 1 .Optimise your business sales opportunities.
- Selling your business can be quite complicated, as most of the time business owners are not prepared properly to sell their business .This is why a qualified business brokers can help you.
Tip 2.Plan your Exit strategy.
Tip 3.Prepare and be ready for your buyer and your business broker.
- Profit and Loss Statement.
- Balance Sheets.
- Depreciation Schedule.
- Staff details and wages.
- Current rent and outgoings.
- Up to date stock value if applicable.
- List of Plant and Equipment.
- Fixtures and fittings.
- Leases and rent periods.
- Owners Wages.
- Employees entitlements.
- Business certificates,licenses and approvals.
Tip 4.Market Assessment.
- Get an appraisal from an experienced Business Broker.
- Your Broker can outline a suitable marketing plan to give your business exposure to potential buyers as well as offering tips and suggestions to make the sale process as smooth as possible.
Tip 5.Business Price Calculator
Contact Noel Currie
Australian Business Sales Corporation Pty Limited for advice on selling your business!
Mob: 0418 741814
Phone us Now: 1300 722 556