Rhys Evans – Real Time Law
Rhys has over 20 years of legal experience. Having worked in large, medium and small sized firms over this period, Rhys is able to best tailor his advice to suit your needs and your budget. Rhys also has extensive in-house legal experience and interacts with clients like a trusted advisor operating within your business.
Rhys is a general legal practitioner who is able to see the many facets of a problem and approach the solution across a range of disciplines, not just one area of speciality.
Rhys prides himself in being a solution provider by tailoring the most practical actions to achieve your desired outcome.
Rhys develops strategies to assist you:
- Protect your legacy
- Grow your business
- Build trusted relationships
- Minimise risk & disputes.
Rhys creates solutions to meet your needs by:
- Listening to you
- Working with you
- Communicating clearly
- Being proactive
Contact Rhys for a free consultation
0404 377 422
Business Ethics: The Laws of Karma
- The Law of Cause & Effect
- “As you sow, so shall you reap.”
- Whatever one puts out in business will come back to them.
- The Law of Creation
- What we focus on is what we create.
- Engage & promote positive business conduct and you will create positive business conduct.
- The Law of Humility
- Accept what is, let go of what was and make changes towards what will be.
- Be grateful and accept that what you have created. Keep progressing forward.
- The Law of Growth
- Our own growth can happen in any circumstance.
- Aim for continual improvement by learning from success and failure.
- The Law of Responsibility
- Our lives are of our own doing, nothing else.
- Be responsible for your own business destiny.
- The Law of Connection
- Each step leads to the next step, and so forth and so on.
- Big tasks often come from initially small ones. All actions are connected in some way.
- The Law of Focus
- One cannot direct attention beyond a single task.
- Focus your resources and concentration on doing one thing well at a time.
- The Law of Giving and Hospitality
- Demonstrating selflessness shows our true intentions.
- Act in a manner which encourages corporate responsibility. Assist others and they will assist you.
- The Law of Here and Now
- The present moment is all we have.
- Focus on a positive outcome for all participants from every opportunity.
- The Law of Change
- History repeats itself until we learn the lessons that we need to change our path.
- Learn to continually adapt to market forces and make necessary changes.
- The Law of Patience and Reward
- A patient mindset will reap the highest reward.
- Persistence pays off, providing you are learning from each effort and managing your resources.
- The Law of Significance and Inspiration
- The best reward is one that makes the most impact.
- Dream and act big in your business. Aim high. Be bold. Inspire others. Be inspired.